Thursday, March 24, 2011

Uncensored Vh1 Tv Shows

Join the trend: white shirt + skirt

Good morning!

We're through Thursday ..... very little we have left for the weekend ....¿ you have plans? I few others!

I think it's time to go shopping planned spring / summer , and for that we must be clear what we get ....

I, for example, I have noticed from the collection of Jill Sander.

These (I think they are) I love dresses!

They have everything ... the color block takes both, maxi length skirts and minimal basic top.





Actress Kate Bosworth has already released , although it has been fairly conservative when choosing the color of the skirt.


I have not entirely sure if I would put it, because I still have regular long skirts, but I think that dares to wear this look will triumph!

What do you think try to handle this skirt and a white shirt?




And you ... you look you had set at the Jil Sander? Would you dare with him?

kisses and happy Thursday

teresa

0 comments:

Post a Comment