Friday, March 25, 2011

Hurt My Hand When I Punched

A repasito to American celebrities

Good morning!

Finally Friday ....¿ you fancy starting your day with good humor? SIIIII Me!

So I went to find among boys and girls of Hollywood ..... because his eccentricities always rip the laugh!

start with the most serious .... these two looks of Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Winslet.

dress bearing the first I love


of The second not know .... but I give the thanks for not trying to be skeletal when it is


Ah! Another who is very cute is Taylor Swift


Although I do not know what it is numbered 13 in the palm of your hand.

Beginning with the gallery of horrors, a habitual: Britney Spears , which could easily pass for a "Princesa de Barrio." Have you seen that her neck is as wide as your head?




Then we this image. Look at her just 2 seconds and tell me how many women out there .....



I compadezo Liv Tyler .... what gives me the creeps pints of his father!

Drew Barrymore apparently has a new boyfriend ..... but Look at the sorry state of your hair color




And I leave you with two returning from beyond the grave ...... Ross of Friends, is going to be a father and Tiffany Amber Thiessen , which they say is "star" do not know what new movie or series ....




that you have a great weekend y. .. please, do not ever like Gwen Stefani vistais



kisses ! Teresa

0 comments:

Post a Comment