Friday, March 11, 2011

Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver Sprite Sheet

A CALLER OF ANGELS

returned after almost 3 days without internet but only for a while until I say vast signal. I said come in and tell them that I have good signal, I live on the outskirts of the city and not get broadband, only the moden CLARO, there are days it makes me quite disavow but could not stop showing 2 of 6 photos that I loaded and do not know because they are not the work I was doing after touring the streets of the neighborhood and gather the nuts of jacaranda and angels make a caller that is not appreciated very well, but it is.
As it was so hot these days ago, until recently that the much awaited rain came, I knit very little or nothing, I would almost say that unraveled because I finished the coat to his shoulders and do not like, it was soooo long , so to disarm is to say, I have no problems, loose weave when high temperatures. But that garden you see in the photo we did with my husband the weekend, and I'll show you in before and after, if Don blogger lets me upload more pictures. Moreover, the storm that happened in the afternoon I lay down the pillars and roof pillars which keep the truck, by the way the dented a bit but I'm not going to show how the truth was because I'm embarrassed, mine is nothing compared to what everyone is watching on TV and from and my solidarity with all people of Japan.

I did it, so it was before, I took a bang on the vine, is the jasmine of the mountain, reached the ground.
And it was so Now, put some logs in pots and some seedlings in the ground and I got a very nice place where I have shade all day.

Amigas / os, having a beautiful weekend, and already they are in my prayers all who are past the worst and pray that does not happen again or there or anywhere in the world these disasters that nature imposes. Besos

0 comments:

Post a Comment