Monday, March 21, 2011

Glutathione Effective Brand Iv 2010

An actress with style: Kirsten Dunst

Good morning!

Today we started the week talking about fashion and film a tandem .... I love it!

met Kirsten Dunst, as many of you, I suppose, when I saw her in "Interview with the Vampire", with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt (suertuda. .. .) Then I had more or less looks like this:


From this period are also pre-teen roles in Little Women, Jumanji




Then I took a little step to the movies adult "blockbuster" although this time I liked to see it in "Wag the Dog"




His professional relationship with Sofia Coppola began in 1999 with role in "The Virgin Suicides"

And three years later, in 2002, it came so far is undoubtedly its blockbuster role .... the Spiderman Mary Jane , who has played in three films, including the one that is already one of the most famous kisses in movie history recently.



Among
either side of the adventures of the superhero, two movies that I liked a lot. First " Mona Lisa's smile"



And "Forget about me," I already recommended in the long blog! Although their role is secondary, gives "good atmosphere" to the film



worked with Orlando Bloom in "Elizabethtown"




And again under the command of Sofia Coppola "Marie Antoinette"




While waiting for his new film (which I encamoren ...) I'll take the estilazo having off-screen, which often inspires me, as I imagine many of you

is common to see wearing Rodarte , as in these two images





Although also loves Chanel for carpet red, like this blue dress that I love


Two more appearances on the red carpet .....




Other looks that I love are these two that I serve as inspiration to go to the office



Or this outfit "airport"







the summer I stay with street looks




Finally, I leave you with one my favorites, who dressed in Madrid for the presentation of Spiderman




What do you think?

kisses and happy Monday!

teresa

0 comments:

Post a Comment