Friday, March 25, 2011

Streaming South Park Subtitles English

A BEAUTIFUL DAY GRAY MATES AND CAKES FRIED

Under the guise of coming to tell you the reason for my absence these days, I show you these two little odd jobs, a purse and a circular wire fabric tape bowl gifts. Several days ago
yew not anything, I started a move several days ago but it's there, waiting for my hands and my head they are willing to take it up again.
I tell them that I am starting a new activity, as already told, I accompany my sister to the expo, exhibitions and events, but as there are many to which you are invited and as unable to comply with all the attention I have been delegated the stand here in my city in the Promenade des Artisans.
Starting tomorrow and every Saturday morning I will be present at that place, and how everything is new for me has taken me time to get organized, and I'll show pictures and both her and me, we like country decorating so I was looking for burlap bags and carpeting the field, paper bags, a floral arrangement because everything runs on my own. I think I told them that we dedicate to sell sausages and chocolates, all homemade and delicious. So it's a new experience with which I long one and I sure will go well, that I have no doubt. Anyway I will not stop knitting, but the most regret is that I'm out of time to visit, I think next week I'm going to put up with almost all, patience please and not get angry. In my blog STEP BY STEP left many jobs scheduled so as not to forget me, haha. ahhhhhhh and I almost forgot, I want to introduce a new friend GLADYS of Puerto Rico, which until late last night I was helping you create your blog and like all new blogger needs the everyone's help. A big kiss and we read soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment