Sunday, March 13, 2011

Human Body Producing Too Much Blood

Four years of Web 2.0 in Andalusia: Autonomy Referendum 18 -F from 2007 to 2011 and @ Consumoresponde



rains in Sevilla and it rains a blanket, as it tells me it's raining in Seville when it rains Dr. Olivares , friend forever. I park near Santa Justa and under the baggage of a couple of weeks of travel to work and learn that Asturias has taken me by my dear old School of Journalism at the UPV, and Donostia, the Congress of Huesca and after stop and Chez Meneses restaurant in Madrid, Sevilla.

collection I've been doing all my stuff and yes, there was prepared especially for this occasion, a simple shoulder bag green pale military with many pockets and zippers. Now it takes something that is a gift that I have not yet found the time to open, and has been surrounded by my blue backpack combat, my red strap inside my computer has multimedia journalism, my suitcase with clothes and a backpack for dirty clothes, to not go wasting your time. Then in a coat hanger and took a couple of shirts and ties, will not be cross with me someone important, and we should know always go unnoticed, do not care llamr and hunting news.

But there it was, the green shoulder bag, I got wrapped gift to the remanguillé just the day before the start of the campaign Referendum elections in Andalusia, in February four years ago, 2007. For me it is a myth, an amulet and within it, regardless of anything that has in all the technological advancements that the future holds for us, there will always seek and find always the illusion that takes you around the world to do Journalism good company, with roots freshly watered and with a smile, a hug chair, a Carantoña and then do your thing, collecting letters and report information in any way and if possible, always, better, truthfully, with ethics and a commitment that over time makes us have credibility, the best tool that can never a journalist.

With these thoughts in his head was entering the Western Hotel next to Santa Justa, here in Seville, now called Ayre, when I realized, how time flies, that is four years and those who have passed since we made the cover for the regional newspapers in Andalusia Vocento the referendum in Andalusia, the 18-F 2007.

I entered the room where Javier Arenas then opened the season with a torn speech now I see that time has served to remove the PP complex Andalusian and I've found that is also chosen to present tomorrow Consumption Responde a bet Andalusia Board to serve the Andalusians through Web 2.0.

I describe the scene, the whole meter. At the bottom there are two tables full of pots with buttons. In preparing a streaming. You know what it is. Tomorrow, after 11 hours, the people of Agora News broadcast live video signal as it can provide the code to copy and paste into your website or blog.

Other types and gals go about positioning the plasma in a room that looks the other on Twitter and Facebook. All prepared with their hastags: # Cresponde Twitter user @ consumoresponde is and on Facebook, as well. Come on, that link.

Let's see: Streaming, Twitter, Facebook and a space for guest bloggers to warm up the act and give karma, pings and page rank.

Finally, the protagonist, the web Consumer Responds. Me and I explained I have hatched. The idea is good, is to implement all the speeches and all theories. To me what I like best is that it opens doors to the public. Is over the queues and phone calls or SMS, which also cost pasta. Now open with social networking and what I think is importantly it is a first step towards a model that will grow with everyone.

This is what I like. Many people of Andalusia, the Ministry of Health, is behind this project. But the point is that the more people use it to grow better.

In this project, that tomorrow is a reality, are prohibited vague, undefined and demagócias, such as pioneering, modern, unique or better. This is a web of truth and is serious. Is a Web 2.0 service that once launched will be the citizens who will evaluate and adjectives.

I tell you one thing, just way that words do not match fit itself is substantive: courage, democracy and innovation.

And best of all, that's for citizens.

All this comes four years after I join the caravan of Javier Arenas for the referendum campaign in Spain.

I made my blog . Everyone looked at me weird. In the end, I took them all and they loved it. The idea was responsible for Ideal, South and La Voz de Cadiz, and my compay Antonio Montilla did the same with the caravan of the PSOE.

fix what things change in four years.

However, I'm still wearing my green shoulder bag.

sleep peacefully.

PD. With Fatima Ramirez, CEO of Consumer Affairs, will present tomorrow at 11 am this act. An honor and a responsibility.



0 comments:

Post a Comment