Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sequin Clothes Toronto

ME ENAMORÉ a pillow

If true, I fell in love with a pillow I saw on the blog of LIZZY can go to him and I sure will as much as I like.
not hesitate to write asking the mold and very kindly sent me the page from which she had taken and to let them also visit ACA
The original is made of felt, or fleece if you wish, but I like Lizzy, I did ecological leather and I'm making a fleece.
Here is the step by step because surely going to want to do and if so, leave a comment those who dare to pass by his blog to see it, is half-day task of all.
Mark on a cloth or leather petals of three sizes. The biggest of which I have cut 8cm x 8cm with rounded tips.
How? I do not know, not told, many, 50, 60 maybe.
then predisposed on the pillow to see how they were presented.
The hit by the back Unipox universal glue, subjects with pins and gave them a few stitches for added security.
finished the center with a tone button.
Hope you like this proposal and we will see how many tell me they are going to do!

As tomorrow is the International Day THE WOMAN I want to wish all women, whether mothers, daughters, grandparents, grandchildren, sisters, mothers, daughters, cousins, aunts, nieces, godmothers, godchildren, neighbors, friends,
HAPPY DAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment