Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whats The Name Of The Song That Song French

NEWS for my followers and fans felt!

Hi girlfriends, here trying to rejoin the wave blogger ... as I said, and many come with new projects!

And first I want to tell in a week or two I will get some fleece (wool to make felt) matizadosss ! so if you're interested in some pics let them get references and should only write so that they can send the information you need! colors are expectaculares and beautiful projects you can believe me!


yyyy ... did not end there, I will also stock some decks for 01 and 05 needles ! very useful to work this Lanit so pretty! May be better asking in advance for separately! cheer up, these materials are almost impossible to achieve in the common market eye!! so you are advised!

Let me know and tell them! and do not miss the blog, I have maaaaaaaaaas cositassss !!

Bye, bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment