Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Carriage Diaper Cake Instructions



Chicoca Hello, how are you? I therefore write to us at all I can or remember (I hope not to forget any, but if you know of someone else, porfa it happen). Well I think most know that the issue of "sweet sleep" added to work disconnected from the world walked half bloggeril ( not published, but not a day that you not visit my favorite sites! ). Better now because I am retaking the course of things, including some things are still pending, such as summoning meetings every so often at home in some voluntarily (haha, almost always Carmencita, our faithful host! )

Well what if I'm glad to know that there are several that have to stay together and expand your knowledge, how good! me I have had to lose all, what a shame ...

But as it is back on track, as I write to invite them to meet again, as some have been asking me cry together, haha! So if among bloggers Lima is a voluntary offer to host and you know I can do, it's better! my house at these times is too hot, I do not recommend . Same

those who wish to participate in this new date ( are all unrestricted invited, do not refrain ANYONE! ) because they tell me to coordinate as usual. I hope that the call has received, we can make exchanges gifts and ideas! I need ideas for girls man! help me! Also long time no see Claudia , or Alejandra , Inesita , Mary Rios Mary (of metelepalito) Violetita , Yossi , Carmencita , Deborah ! ! which also is a mom now! I'm missing a lot of new truth?

Well girls, do not take off more time, one can only say that the date could be in March not? how about a Saturday ?? one in particular? or better than what the host says truth?

prontito your answers and I hope you have a great weekend!

A hug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment