Friday, January 28, 2011

Play Pokemon Red Online Save

hello! after looooong! Fem channel

Hello friends, after a long time ....
This Bb I've been too loose and disconnected ... good half because I recopilandos blogs, websites, employers, ideas, photos, finally!


Now with 24 weeks of gestation I'm feeling really good, with renewed desire to create using their hands and stay that way ... sorry to have to work, haha, really envy those who can stay home to watch the development of bb, because I ran out more than before, but anyway, well worth it!!


I tell you for a change, I have things started, half, and muuuuuuchas other to start! jajaja is a vice, really ...


prontito I hope I can post, I have a few things outstanding show! and projects in mind ... take time, so, take time for everything that occurs to me ... but although in some momentillo I'll tell you how.


And to my friends Lima, I hope to meet again, I still continue, we can meet, while he accompanied me to finish a quilt I started for the bb , ah! I told them a man!! how exciting! girls to see if we get in touch again, to exchange ideas! to see if we get together in a house or something! remember? what say?


I leave you a little picture, not fabric, but I hope Mibb be so, so cute!


0 comments:

Post a Comment