Monday, January 31, 2011

Materials Absorbs Heat Best

similar portfolio LEOPARD CHALLENGE FRIENDLY

Because they are friends and friends? I have to get used to also say I have fans and friends because there is a new, Cezarina, he has made in his blog and without knowing a prayer request for my Dad, Thanks Friend!
Your orders and sentences came to God and Dad is feeling much better today, and I leave this address to visit me and know something more of it, and join I made a special request here .
heartfelt thanks, THANKS !!!!!
And now to us, they think that faux-leopard purse I knitted while caring for dad?
Easy to make, with faux leather cubes of 13cm X 13cm, black wire and needle # 3
also ran a slide phone that is sewn inside the book because every time sounds never find it, I would not say I did not pass? and a purse also has a square the same size.
This model has 12 frames in total. Ahhhhh and I forgot to tell you that Dad wants to make a gift to all nurses for the good care, so I'm making purses when you have the photos will show.


good friend to you, in a previous post I told them I was going to take a vacation in February, and if we have rental, not if we go somewhere, if Dad is fine and does not need so carefully we will go a few days because I really need a break both body and mind, so if God you do not find a new job to make ends meet, I will set challenges to not miss me and I only say YOU SOON! I love you, and I'll give a little walk to look at all the nice things they do, but this blog today CLOSED FOR HOLIDAYS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment