Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hospitalized Impetigo

My work on TV ... Needle Felting Workshop

Hello friends, how are you?? I hope well, I visit their houses and taking advantage of free time to update my blog ...

I tell them that the program broadcast last night by Channel Fem "with my hands" showed Felting class, modeling exactly ... They were my work! Indeed they have my stamp! Jejeje , yes that pear and tangerine ... the same!

course many may wonder why I did not go out to give the show, quite simply, was busy day of recording and sent a person to replace me ... is like a "Professor ventriloquist" haha, as I indicated how she does and repeats ... however, I must confess I ate sooooo many details from the effects of time on TV ... you know how it is ...

Well but that's no problem! if you want you can take the workshop I am preparing and beginning and it now! jejejeje

REPORTS

99984-3322 (Movistar)
* 157619 (RPM)
423 * 9700 (Nextel)

Well
home were very excited to see my work, haha, but remember here that I will upload a couple of fotillos! !


I have prepared more advanced modules in the near future, take heart! are small groups in a central and quiet, and easy access!


0 comments:

Post a Comment