Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dizziness After Loud Music

An owl in sight!

Hello friends!

I tell you these days I'm on vacation, or rather I was given one week that it is ending ... bue ... I have fallen short, what I say short, very short! advanced things I had abandoned ... but I still have so many more in the trunk, no way, that's something.

Rather I would show you some pictures I took a few days ago (months rather): was walking with my camera in the park and see what I could capture! I fail to see?? because I do not much, so I stopped and wanted to get closer!

So driven by my curiosity, I tried to move toward the light, and I tried again! I made the necessary adjustments and I caught something better! Now! see it??

nooo??












Well, either way, I put the flash and here it is! A new friend! Fortunately, it was very friendly and polite and wanted to pose for my friends (you) bloggers (I)

What do you think??







So
morning and took out a couple of shots better

jajaja, good stories aside, this was one of my "kids" made in natural wool with needle felted.

Hope you like it, there are many people who feel sympathy for the owls, I like, I do not know if I'm a lot closer, maybe I will not sink?






same, and not as usual, I leave the picture detail, typical of my posts almost TOO! ;)

Hope you like it, I'm finalizing details of the workshops I hope you enjoy them and share what I most like to learn ... developments promise!!

I leave a big hug! thanks for your visits and comments!

Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment