Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Student Discounts At Nysc

With a little help from my friends:) My best project

Hi girls, how are you! well me a little better today, fortunately without much discomfort ... and now will mean good as I'm on because I am looking forward many ideas and there are beautiful things, some without patterns, sometimes with very small patterns that I can not see properly, as is the case with this shawl that I love. I search long ago without success, ie super kids find patterns, which at the time of printing leaves very little one .... if any of you, you can send me or tell me where to download ... is well known on the net ... Crescent moon is shawl, I have a Lanit reserved long ago, but I have no pattern when you start ...
And among other things because obviously I want to knit cute little things for the bb, I have a quilt grannies or pills, but I've seen so many that now I do not remember anything and not I know what will be more beautiful, what do you recommend?? some have a link or file that could happen to me ?????
I am very grateful also for your messages and good wishes! thanks to all !!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment